Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dun-dun... Dun-Dun...

Howdy guys!

Well, we are now on the eve of the GodStrike official release. I've got massive website updates coming tomorrow, I've just got to add the mini-comic I finished a month or so ago and then it'll be go time.... or rather, upload time. I'll be a happy moo once its all up, let me tell you.

I've been working on GS for god only knows how long. I'll be glad to see it up there on the 'net and hopefully being enjoyed. That's the real goal of a webcomic, after all.

I've made a mid-year resolution to keep the website updated and current, so that I never have to go through a massive update like that again (or not until I decide I'm sick of the layout, or something!). If I keep on top of it, it won't be such a hassle in the future.

So, brace yourselves for the major website update that is on its way. I've also got a twitter account too. I'll tottaly be trying to promote my site, my artworks and my comics in the coming weeks. Though I don't really have much of a clue how to go about it, I guess its time for some research!

No comments:

Post a Comment